Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Artist Reasurch

Dead on arrival.










Dead on arrival is an interactive comic, it is set out like a book you can click on the side of the page to turn the page or click and drag it by hand. This is one reason why this story is interactive.










A way of going to the next chapter of the story is to find a clue within the last page of the chapter. This gives you hits to who is behind the poisoning.












With this particulate story you can chose what part of the story you wish to investigate next by choosing one of the characters in the story to accuse, to find out if they are responsible for poisoning the main character. Bye choosing the Wife you cut the story short as she is the culprit.






This Comic has Music playing in the background, to get the full effect of this I read through the story without and then with the music.
I did this to Determine if the music does the story justice and gives the right Atmosphere.








This interactive story has background noise playing, witch sets the tone of the story.

There is a lot of interaction in this story such as hover overs for example when you hover your mouse over the man this face becomes distorted. 

In this screen shot I selected a button and that enlarged the size of the wale and the text.


Hovering over the ant makes it flash blue, but when you click it doesn't do anything.
To carry on the story or see the next peace of text you have to click on the buttons with the moving arrows.
When you hover over the thought bubble, it makes a lint to the other thought bubble
I found the story pretty hard to follow and I didn't quite understand some of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment